Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sweet Treats...

Hello stamping friends!  I spent my Valentine's Day bundled up inside as the wind was really whipping!  I headed to my stamping room after making some yummy chocolate covered strawberries. They were yummy!

My goal today was to create a little treat box for Make-Live-Share.  Not that I have any room in my townhouse to invite 15 people and Richard Garay over for some stampy fun, but I thought it would be fun to participate anyway.  

Since I'm a new FSJ Coach, I don't have many personal FSJ supplies to create with YET but I used what I had, and I think my projects turned out well.  I also had a little time left this evening to create a coordinating card that will accompany the cookie bag.  
As many of you know, I LOVE sparkle, so being able to add Journey Sparkles to my projects is a DREAM!!! 
And because I LOVE little doilies...I attached/offset a paper doily onto the base of the box so I could add a bloom with sparkles!  
The card was created using the same theme and elements.  I incorporated a bit more black on the card as I wanted to pull in some more oatmeal cardstock in the base.  I love the combination of colors- and the black sets the front panel apart from the card base itself.  
A really tight shot of the card shows more of the dreamy glittery effect of the sparkles- applied with Journey Glaze.  
And the cutest little posies in Blue Lagoon just make the whole card pop!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry