Saturday, February 21, 2015

Irish Twinkle Toes!

Hello Journey friends!

I'm back to share an extra FUN card I dreamed up before receiving my Feb. Kit of the Month.  This kit is only available until the last day of the month and the set won't be available for another three months...If you want the set, there's no better time than NOW to order it so you can play away!

Now, on to my creation... Can you just hear Celtic music flowing???  Hee hee hee.
...and her lovely red locks tied up so perfectly...
...yes, YOU are AWESOME!!!
Ok...So there you have it...Don't be too shy to add extra doodling to your images...You just might discover you can create a whole new world of FUN!

And in the power of the MAKE-LIVE-SHARE movement by Richard Garay, I'm sharing this project with YOU (and any other person that would LOVE to take an Irish dancer journey with their pen.)  Please feel free to grab a copy of my Inspiration Sheet for this card.  All supplies, materials used- including step-out photos and step-by-step directions are listed for your convenience.   Enjoy!
***PS....I'll be back tomorrow to share another card I finished from the kit.  On Monday, I'll return to share another Irish Dancer card and inspiration sheet.  See you then!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Great to know! Angelhugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely darling - love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darling, love your idea w/ her! Great job! I would follow you but you dont have a follow button or a follow by email button!!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you KristyLee- I've been working on the followers button. Check it out on the sidebar. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry