Saturday, May 28, 2016

Chevron-a-ganza!

Having fun playing with the chevron background stamp....Added a few diecuts, some fun splattering and sparkles and poof...a fun little card.
Gold Silk and splashes are fun!
not sure about the pink on the underside of the mini bow but...I suppose I can add a pop of pink elsewhere to make it look "on purpose".  ;)

You can purchase the items featured in this card creation at my shop HERE or by clicking on the items listed below.  Thanks for stopping by!  


FSJ Products Used:  
Stamp Sets:  Chevron Trends, Brush Strokes, Text Happy
Ink: River Stone, Oatmeal Cookie, Black Licorice, Gold Silk, Citrus Cooler Splash
Paper: River Stone, Whip Cream, Orange Creamsicle, Journey Basics Pastels
Embellishments: Sparkle Drops, Create a Bow Mini, Natural Journey Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry