Tuesday, June 27, 2017

So Long, Farewell...

Hello there Journey Friends, I'm here to share a creation I made today using the very first Fun Stampers Journey stamp set/die combo of my collection.  The Banner Party Stamp set and the coordinating Pennants Die Set are retiring at the end of the month.  WAAAHHH...It's an oldie but goodie and I'm sad to see it go.

I created this card to say farewell.  If you LOVE this set as much as I do, you can pick it up before it retires and/or while supplies last.
I paired the stripe square stamp with some fun colors and added a few circle stamped elements to play along.  The twine works perfectly, just as the silver scalloped washi!  
 I compiled a little bundle for you if you would like to recreate this card:
Shop now and SAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry