Sunday, December 10, 2017

Simply Sweet Snowman Greetings...

Hey there, I'm back with another Coffee Loving creation and this time, I'm adding a little doodle to the mix!

Happy day 3 of the Winter Coffee Lovers Hop!  How have you been keeping up?  I'm working through the hop posts commenting away and have been trying my hardest to avoid recaptcha black hole!  I have avoided it thus far but am keeping a slow pace so I probably will get soooo behind as usual!

As the snow fell today (we barely got a ground covering), I was all excited and decided to add some snowmen to my coffee loving creation.  I'm quite bummed that it didn't amount to much and hope we'll have boatloads when we go back to school ha ha ha.

I used the fun new snowman set called Snowmen Days and then doodled a little mug to hang on the card.  I paired the snowman images up with some festive pine/pinecone paper from the Through The Year Prints collecton too.  Love the pattern and love the rich color.

I added some red sparkle tape and some twine to jazz things up a bit since I just can't seem to hold back and make a CAS card. LOL.  I stamped the snowman and colored him with my FSJ watercolor Color Splash pencils.  Yes, the mug is doodled...a mix I love to do every now and then.  

Cardstock selections include:  Cranberry Bliss, Green Olive, Kiwi Slice

Like the sketch?  Give this one a try and you just might win a special treat at the end of the month!  Just add your creation to the inlinkz below and you'll be in the running for the sweet prize!


11 comments:

  1. Very nice photography, but also a cute card! I love the idea of stamping the snowman on the cup - clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so amazing! I love it and love the twine you used on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snowman mug is so cute! Love the added glitz and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout with cute snowman, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kerry! All your snowmen frolicking in the background are so cute and that mug is darling :-p
    You asked about the snowman on my card #3 in the CLBH, yes he is felt. Happy hopping and thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute idea hanging the coffee cup on the twine. cute card and cup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card, Kerry! Loving that cup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry