Sunday, March 1, 2015

Make-Live-Share Birthday Greetings!

I'm LOVING this Note pocket die!  I just got it in the mail the other day and I knew I was going to make a special card/gift for a fellow teacher/teammate who had a birthday this week.  I created this card for her so that it could accompany a gift card our team purchased.  It's tradition on our team to have cupcakes and give a little gift to celebrate a teammates special day.  

The pocket was the perfect little spot for a tag AND the gift card.   For this design, I selected paper from an old My Minds Eye 6x6 pattern paper pack that has been sitting on my craft table for months. I just love the oranges, greens and browns in the pack.   
As i LOVE flowers, I used the Flower Party dies to create some added dimension and flair to the card. Notice the little sparkle?  It's a Sparkle Drop...I'm loving them!  They are soooo sparkly!!!
Yummy and DELISH for sure!!!   To make sure the tag got some special attention too, I stamped it with a sentiment from the Birthday Sketch set and some Lemon Grass ink.  Yum!  I cut a little circle for the tab at the top, folded it in half and punched a hole.  Adding some matching ribbon and Journey Twine finished it off.  MMMMM.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry