Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Americana Make-Live-Share

Hello Journey Friends!  

Today I'm sharing my Make-Live-Share project for the week.  I'm so inspired by Richard Garay's Make-Live-Share projects each week and look forward to making a special item for unsuspecting friends/family and new acquaintances each week!  I encourage everyone to participate, your heart will thank you!  

I decided to make this little gift card holder to mail to someone extra-special.  I can't say who yet, but it's someone who's been expecting something special from me for a little while and I've been waiting for the PERFECT time to surprise him/her with it!  
Alrighty, so I created this gift card envelope using the new FSJ Gift Card Sleeve die and the American Sun ATS.  I used a ton of little scraps from my workspace for the little "BottleRocket" embellishment.  I also used some yummy satin ribbon for the bow!
I curled the little scraps of colored paper up using my Journey Bloom Tool.  It's the perfect little tool for almost everything!!!
Of course I had to add a little gift card to finish it off!  I know the recipient will find it useful!  :)

FSJ Products Used:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry