Thursday, July 30, 2015

Squirrelers!

Hello there Journey Friends!

Last month I participated in a little ATC swap (affectionately dubbed "POCKET PALS") with some of my fellow Journey Coaches and even though I haven't received the swap return, I know that others have begun receiving theirs.  I'm excited that the packages have been arriving and am looking forward to receiving my package very soon.  I know each card will find a special place in my ATC binder...I can't wait!

I've been holding off from sharing my contribution to the swap until after it was received by most of the swap participants but today, I saw a picture of the cards posted online, so I know it's safe to reveal my project here now!  It was soooo fun creating this set of ATC's!
It was sooo fun creating this little ATC!  I loved being able to use various mediums and also had fun playing with our new GOLD ink.  MMMM..Sooo Delish!  I wanted to create an ATC incorporating acetate- so I added a strip that was splattered with gold Silk.  FUN again!

FSJ Supplies Used:  
FSJ ATS "Share Life"
FSJ Cardstock:  Pool Play, Whip Cream, Clear View Sheets
FSJ Ink:  Gold, Cocoa Powder, Oatmeal Cookie, GOLD Silk
FSJ Embellishments:  Natural Twine, Pearls

Non FSJ Products:
Gold Ribbon

I've got other "acetate" projects in the works so I hope you stop back again soon so I can share!  Bye for now!  K

PS..Thanks to all those who contributed to the swap.  I can't wait to see your creations IRL!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the ways you've included gold in this ATC, and the clear bit at the top is a surprising touch!

    Would you mind emailing me? I have a question about Y&D. juliet.a at juno.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry