Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Remember them...

Hey Journey friends,

Popping in today to share my Planner Spread for this week.  I enjoyed making some hand cut embellishments and using my FSJ dies on this spread.  I also got a chance to add some fun photos created with my new toy...My Polaroid Zip!  It's so FUN!  Hope you have a fabulous week!  Only one more to go before I head to ARIZONA for the CELEBRATE YOU CONVENTION!


...and to my fellow Pen Pal Coaches...I'm sharing a little sneaky peekie of my swaps...See you soon!  :)

I also Periscoped finishing up this page.  It's saved on my Periscope page @stampingbugKerry if you're interested in checking it out.  Stay tuned for more too.  If you're interested in any of the FSJ products used on this spread, Please post a comment and I'd be happy to help you.

Thanks for popping by!  Shop today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry