Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Mermaid Kisses: Subscribers PERK #2

I look forward to receiving my Bloom Box Kit each month.  I love the projects provided in the kit and REALLY love creating new projects from the stamp set.  Did you know that my Bloom Box subscribers receive four additional kitted card projects from me each month?  Yes!  That's right!  I create four additional kitted card projects and full color instruction guides to help S-T-R-E-T-C-H their kits to the limits!  It's a fun way to build a nice collection or just learn new techniques.  

Today I'm sharing the photos from the second Mermaid Kisses Bloom Box Subscribers PERKS card. This is one of the cards I created especially for my subscriber PERK kits.  Yes, that's right, they get four EXTRA kitted projects and tutorials from me each month of their six month commitment! (Note: Monthly a la carte subscribers do not qualify for this PERK).  I notice there are just a few STAMP AND DIE BUNDLES left in the FSJ store so if you want this set, get it today!  Once it's gone, it's gone!  
Adding a fun diecut to frame the cute mermaid image was a must for this card!

She's catching starfish, you know!
Even the kelp in her hair is gorgeous!  Take a peek at the little water droplets on the background paper too.  LOVE IT!  

Stop by tomorrow to see the third card in the Subscribers PERKS collection!  I know you'll love it!
PS...The August Bloom Box is LIVE.  Check out the FUN Pop Art Bloom Box!  I can't wait to play with that!  Remember, order or subscribe early...before it's gone for good!  Limited Edition means LIMITED!  When it's gone, it's gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry