Saturday, April 16, 2016

Retiring Soon...

So sad to see so many of my most favorite sets on the chopping block!

In the weeks and months leading to Convention in June when our new catalog is released, I'll be sharing some of my most favorite stamp sets that are on the retirement list.  It's always such a sad time for me as I've grown to love some amazing sets that are going to be gone forever.  I wish there was a way to keep them forever, but I know we have to make room for new and fabulous designs...

Here's one of my favorite sets on the Retirement List.  I've loved using this set- especially in my planner and am sad to say goodbye...For now, I'll just take a few more bites from the yummy chocolate bar.  :)
I have so much fun playing with and coloring this chocolate bar!  The sparkle drops were colored with reinker to give them a bit of color.
I mean, really...If I ever want a chocolate bar that is calorie free, I can just grab this set!  :)

Candy Shop is available for a limited time-while supplies last!  The whole set is discounted 30% off during the Retirement Sale so head on over to my shop and pick one up...before they are GONE for good!

Other FSJ items used on this card: 
Stamp Sets:  Chevron Trail, Brush Stroke
Ink:  River Stone, Whip Cream, Oatmeal Cookie,  Dark Roast Ink, Dark Roast Silk
Paper: River Stone, Whip Cream, Lavender Fusion
Embellishments: Sparkle Drops, Foam Squares


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry