Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year, New Treats! Party with Me!

Woo hoo!  Welcome to 2017!  Can you believe it?  It's amazing how fast a year goes by!  I'm excited to see what 2017 brings and I'm jumping in with everything I've got!

While I welcome in the new year, I want to share with you a few NEW things that just debuted today.  I can say that I'm already waiting for delivery notification of my January Bloom Box!  Take a peek at what I'll be playing with THIS Month:
Isn't it awesome?  I love the fonts, the sentiments and the fab build-a-globe stamps!  I'm so excited to get this kit.  You can get yours too by signing up by January 31.  

and am working on my first Bloom This Way Catalog order!  Check out the treats it has for us!
After perusing the new mini and making your wish list, why not join the BTW party I created.  Invite your friends too.  I'll be selecting one customer to be the mystery hostess.  She/he'll receive all hostess benefits from this party!  I'll be closing this party on January 14 so get your orders in soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry