Tuesday, December 19, 2017

'tis the season...For SNOWPEOPLE!

Another one bites the...snowflake!  WOOP!  Another Christmas card FINISHED!  I stamped and colored this adorable snowpeople set (Snowmen Days) using Black Licorice Ink and Color Splash Watercolor Pencils.  

After stamping and coloring the background, I mounted it onto Candy Apple cardstock then colored and cut out the snowpeople, I fussy cut with my Pro Shears then doodled a snow scene to match the snowpeople.  I attached some Sweet Berry Gingham ribbon and some Natural Thread to the stamped panel I applied a bit of watercolor to the snow scene then cut it out so that I could assemble it onto the cardfront.  Once assembled, I tucked the snowpeople behind one of the snowpiles.  
The panel was then mounted onto a card base and that was that!  Finished!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry