Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hello Sunshine

Hello there Journey Friends,

As I wait patiently for my May Kit of the Month to arrive, I thought I would work on the actual kit cards for the April Kit (Hello Sunshine).  I've used the set for a couple of different cards already and plan on using it for more playful cards soon, I wanted to create the cards for the kit-as close as possible to following the directions.  And you know me...I don't do directions very well.  I tend to get distracted and add a little here and a little there...

Anyway, Here are my cards, with a few tweaks here and there.  See if you can spot them!

Card #1 Hello Sunshine!
Card #2  Rain, Rain Go Away!
Card #3 You are My Sunshine
Card # 4:  Splashing in Puddles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry