Thursday, May 28, 2015

Secret Friend Convention Swap #2

Hello Journey Friends!  I'm back to share the card I created for my Second Secret Friend for Convention.

As with the previous card for my first secret friend, I created this card with some of the same scraps that were left over from my ATC Team Swap.  I loved my first "scraps" card so I went to town making another one.  This time, I stamped a bit on some acetate, used some leftover scraps from a rectangle diecut (Distressed with Silver Rub-n-Buff) and added some crinkly elements and sparkle drops.
Look at that yummy shine!  I love using Rub-n-Buff...I highly recommend it if you are looking for elegance and shine!
 I wanted to incorporate another "banner" sentiment like I did in my previous card, so I added this tiny banner with the Friend sentiment.  It works perfectly.
Did I mention how much I LOVE this color combo?  I think I'll be on a Yellow, Pool Play and Kraft kick for a long while this summer!!! LOL

PS...It's GUESS the stamp sets I used time!  What do you spy???  List your observations/guesses in the comments for a chance at a cool prize when I return from Convention.  YOU'LL definitely LOVE the yummy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry