Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Stamping and...Candles...

Hello there Journey Friends,

Well, the Retirement Party I was commissioned to make candles and goodies for is over, My Make-Live-Share event is done and now I can concentrate on projects for convention.   What an amazing family.  I was inspired by the many heartfelt speeches, the loving musical tributes and the celebratory atmosphere.  I'm honored to have been able to participate and attend.

I made 60 8 oz candles and...
60 handmade bags (Yes, I sewed all 60 of them!) and...
120 hand stamped Dog Tags...

Here's a peek at the Army themed collection:
 Here's the candle...Can you guess which FSJ set I used to stamp the label?

 Of course you can recognize those bootprints right???







Next week I'll be making a few more batches of soy candles.  I've got some scents I want to test out and am thinking of some fun names!  :) I can't wait.  My house will smell divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry