Thursday, July 2, 2015

Holiday Mini Is HERE!!! WIN A $100 SHOPPING SPREE!


It's HERE!!! The new HOLIDAY Mini is HERE!!! Check it out and let me know your favorites! I'm sure you already know what stamp set is my ULTIMATE favorite, but I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the houndstooth background, ugly sweater, those turk-a-lurks, the goofy "gourdsts" and the fun boot die and poinsettia die.  I'm looking forward to getting the house die once my Journey Platinum arrives in August!!! Can't wait to get my hands on that puppie!!!
Click the picture to view this awesome mini catalog and make your wish list!
Visit Richard's blog HERE, check out the catalog, make your wish list AND COMMENT on his post! You could be the LUCKY winner of a $100 shopping spree! And just to make this extra special...

***Mention ME in your comment on Richard's post... If you win the prize and shop through MY STORE, I'll throw in some extra special holiday treats!!!

See you soon with more inspiration from this catalog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry