Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Cozy Wishes...

Hello Journey Friends!

Welcome to December!  WOO HOO.  I'm getting excited about the colder weather and the possibility for SNOW.  Yes, I LOVE snow!  It's the perfect partner to toasty PJ's and tasty hot drinks.  This month, FSJ is releasing the newest Kit of The Month that is PERFECT for winter, coffee lovers, hot chocolate lovers, tea lovers, etc.

Introducing:  Cozy Wishes!
My kit will be arriving in just a few more days and I can't wait to get started creating.  I can't wait to decorate the mug with lots of festive images.  WAHOO!!!

Interested in joining the KOTM club with me?  Here are the details:

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry