Saturday, February 13, 2016

Be AMAZING Tour! Join Me!!!


Hey crafty friends!

Have you heard about this year's AMAZING crafty tour?  If you remember me posting and sharing about the fun I had at last year's Yummy & Delicious Tour in Virginia Beach, I know you'll not want to miss out on the fun this year!

Take a peek at the NEON fun that's in store!

Come on crafty friends out there! Find a Be AMAZING Tour event near you and Register TODAY!

Pomona, California:  March 11-12 (Sheraton Fairplex) 
*Dallas, Texas:  April 1-2 (Sheraton Dallas)
*Virginia Beach, Virginia August 26-27 (Virginia Beach Convention Center)

* Early Bird Registration for $99 Now Available!  ($129 Regular Registration) 

I'll be attending the tour in Virginia Beach and would love you to be my sponsored guest!  It'll be a BLAST!

Bring your friends too!  You'll have lots of opportunities to explore and create, have fun, play and Make AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry