Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February Bloom Box: Glass Blooms


New month, new kit!  I'm waiting patiently for my kit to arrive and OH MY goodness!!! I LOVE stained glass!!!

Are you a Bloom Box Member yet???  

Do you LOVE stained glass images? This set is stunning!  It's a mix of blooms and stained glass...a perfect collection for coloring enthusiasts and nature lovers.  How about the cool circle technique??? I already took a stab at trying to figure out how they accomplished it with a card featured HERE.  I was close, but not quite right! 

When you purchase a membership to the Bloom Box club, you'll receive a monthly dose of creative inspiration, four complete kitted projects AND a full set of gorgeous red-rubber cling mounted and indexed stamps.  You'll receive inspiration pages to support and guide you through the card-making process as well as new project inspiration (click the bloom box link) throughout the month.  

Concerned about commitment to a six month club?  No worries!  This club provides perfectly on-trend and creative kits that are built to last.  You'll have a ball creating with these kits and I encourage you to join the club today!  

Need a bit more of a nudge to get you to join the club?  Take a peek at Richard's reveal of the kit...He'll share his tutorial too.  Watch and...LEARN!  :)

Please stop by later this month as I share some additional projects inspired by this beautiful set.  I always LOVE to create new and creative projects to fill my inspiration box!!!  Just wait, my ideas are just swimming around in my mind while I wait patiently (hmmm hmph) for my box to land on my front step!

Join the Bloom Box Club Today!  When you sign up for a Bloom Box kit with me as your sponsor, I'll send you FOUR additional projects that you can create using the stamp set.  Join HERE today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry