Thursday, March 30, 2017

Spring is Blooming...

FSJ Super Sponsor:  Kerry Urbatch, FSJ Independent Coach #401
Hello there Coffee Loving Cardmakers!  Today's Thursday and I'm joining my fellow Coffee Lovers in a HUGE celebration!  The Spring Coffee Lovers Hop broke another amazing record!  We're at 1,000+ link-ups and still going!  WOOP!  Can you believe it?  I sure can!  

I'm sharing one of my last cards for the hop and it was so fun to create!  Check it out!  
To create this card I spritzed some FSJ Splashes (Cool Pool, Sour Lemon, Turbo Teal) on a craft mat. I spritzed some water on that to create a pool of yummy color.  I dipped my Whip Cream cardstock into the color pool and immediately dried the paper.  SO delish!  After that, I rubbed some Clear (Colorless Blender) PanPastel over the colored panel to remove any static then applied the Butterfly stamp from Bold Wings stamp set (February Bloom Box) using Clear Pigment Ink and White Embossing Powder. 
After that, I stamped the coffee shop easel (from Le Cafe stamp set) using Black Licorice ink, hand lettered the sentiment and colored with my FSJ Color Splash Watercolor pencils.  I rubbed over this panel with some Cool Pool PanPastel (in the Confectionary Days Collection) to give it some softness.
I doodled some flowers and dots using a Micron pen and colored with Cosmic Grape Silk and Silver Journey Marker.  The stamped/colored panel was mounted onto a Kraft card base and was embellished with some Watermelon Fusion ribbon and a few pearls.

Thanks for popping by today!  I hope you've enjoyed the hop and I look forward to finding out who the winner of my inky Super Sponsor prizes are!  See you soon!

12 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet. What a great idea to customize the sign for this super special event. I've sure enjoyed it, and all the fabulous entries. Thanks for playing along, and have a great week.

    Have a blessed week,
    Karen Letchworth


    P.S. For another FUN challenge, I'd love to have you join us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes and lots of great prizes, too. Come, play along with us!
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really special, love the event sentiment and pretty background, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love all of this stunning card. Really amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is WONDERFUL! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, now how awesome is this?! I love this personalized card...so fun! That butterfly is WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty background! Beautiful card!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful artistic look to your design and love those soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cool! Love this gorgeous card. It's quite special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea that was!!!! All good coffee shops have a great sign outside!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry