Friday, March 17, 2017

Surprise Thank You!

What a lovely surprise I received in my email mailbox today!  A new customer ordered some goodies from my FSJ shop and I have NO IDEA where she discovered me!  I am always thrilled to find out that new inky friends have signed up as a new customer and it's always a sweet blessing when they place an order.   As soon as I got home, I checked out her order and started creating a card using some of the supplies that were ordered.  I sure hope she loves this card!  
To create this card, I first started out by adding some water to my acrylic stamp block.  I then dropped some FSJ Silks (just several drops here and there) to my wet stamping block.  I used Turbo Teal, Cosmic Grape and Bronze.  As the Silks are water based, they spread beautifullywith the water.  I layed a piece of Whip Cream cardstock on top of the block and pressed it down.  That created a yummy metallic-watercolored pool on my paper.  

I used my FSJ Heat Gun to speed up the drying process.  After it was dry, I stamped the cross from the Color Cross Stamp Set over the colored panel with Black Licorice ink.  I added a bit of Journey Gold Marker onto the cross, added some Journey Glaze and sprinkled some Sparkle Dust on the border of the cross.
I mounted the stamped panel onto Watermelon Fusion Cardstock then attached some Watermelon Fusion Satin Ribbon.  I grabbed a little wooden heart from the Forever Heart Chips embellishment pack and painted some Cosmic Grape and Bronze Silk onto it to coordinate the color.  I applied some Journey Glaze over the top to give it some shine.  When it was dry, I attached it to the card with some Journey Glaze.  

The card panel was attached to a Whip Cream card base (top-fold) and the card was complete!

I want to send a heartfelt THANK YOU to my newest customer!  I hope you enjoy your new FSJ products and if you have any questions or need any support, please feel free to contact me at any time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry