Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Hello there Journey friends,

Today I'm sharing a card I created for one of my sisters.  It's her birthday on November 3 and I thought I'd send her a special care package with this card.  I hope she enjoys it.  I used the Happy Birthday stamp I received this year from Richard Garay and Team FSJ for my birthday this month.  
Her favorite color is purple so I used a lot of purple in this card.  It's not a color I'm drawn to so to make it palatable to me, I add red and blues.  I think it makes it a bit more "sweet" when red is added. LOL...  I used el-cheapo watercolors for the background and some watercolor paper (OH I WISH FSJ would offer watercolor paper).  
I'm working on destashing my big collection of wood veneer stars (I have TONS), so I'm using them a lot.  I think they're going to make a HUGE appearance on Christmas Cards this year!  SOOO BE PREPARED!  
Some say they love to see the Copic colors I use in my creations so I've started taking some pictures of the whole lot.  I'm happy with the picture quality of my new Iphone so it's become quite easy to just grab the bunch to take a quick shot before putting them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry