Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Adventure Awaits...

Hello there Stamping friends! Today I'm sharing a fun card I created using three of the newest stamp sets to our Fun Stampers Journey line.  I am excited to share that I also created a video too that you can watch.  Just click on the "Stamping With Kerry" photo above or scroll to the bottom of the page to see the video!
I won't go into much detail since everything is on the video, but I wanted to share that I need more wooden buttons.  LOL...
 Yummy, Yummy play with paper!  I love crinkling, crinkling, crinkling the paper!
Aren't those boots yummy?  I've got more plans for them too!  :)
Supplies Used:  

Watch the video today!  

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! Hoping to make one for brother similar to this. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! I'm always looking for ideas for male cards. Love the crinkled paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry