Friday, August 5, 2016

August Bloom Box is HERE!

Wahoo!  My August Bloom Box is here just in time for the weekend!  I'm planning a crafty weekend and four EXTRA projects for this kit.  If you would like the extra projects all kitted up and mailed to you this month, make sure to sign up for the bloom box in my shop!  I'll be sharing my finished projects for my Bloom Box customers on September 1st, but will share a few sneak peeks of them soon.

I guarantee you'll love my projects just as much as the projects in the kit...so make sure to order your kit today before it is GONE!

Check out my unboxing video here!

Check out Richard's video here!


Alrighty,
What are you waiting for???  Order your Bloom Box Today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry