Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Pretty Posies and Liquid Color

Hey there Journey Friends, I thought I'd pop in to share a little card I created after reading the Fun Stampers Journey Blog today.  Richard's Tuesday Tip included a fun technique and a beautiful card featuring my ISU Cyclone colors so I just HAD to give the techinque a play and create a card inspired by RG's creation.  Check out his original post HERE.  Make sure to subscribe too.  You'll be glad you did!  
I used pretty much the same materials to create my version of his card EXCEPT...I didn't have any Cling Wrap so I used a plastic bag crumpled up.  I think it worked just the same!  I also added a few pretty embellishments and held restraint with my images and contained them to the central portion of the card.  Splashing a bit of Cranberry Bliss and Sparkle Silk onto the card added another yummy layer to this gorgeous design.  Hope you can see the sparkle washi peeking through too...just a tad bit to highlight the splashes of sparkle silk.  
YUMMY right?  This set has got to be one of my favorites of the new catalog and I'm so glad convention brought it to me!  I'm using it like crazy and I can't get enough.  You'll want to pick yours up along with your Liquid Color Bundle when the new catalog goes live for purchases on July 1.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you tried this already! I think your card turned out fabulous - Thanks!


    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry