Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sunday Sip...Tea Time!


Hello there coffee loving friends!  It’s Kerry here and I’m back to share a TEA creation for you.  I'm sharing this from my Sunday Sip and Share feature over at the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog! 

I’ve been very busy creating swaps for my Fun Stampers Journey Convention this week and you know what?  I’ve set my electric teapot (I have one right near my craft station!) four times today and I FINALLY stopped working to pour myself a cup!  LOL… When I’m on a roll, I just roll right on! HA HA!
My creating time has not just been limited to Convention swaps.  I've got Expo Booth projects in the works as well as other card making projects.   It's definitely a busy time of year!   I took a break to make this pretty coffee card that is being mailed out to a coffee-loving friend this week. Take a peek, won’t you?!
I created this card using the Tea Time stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey.  I also stamped and silver embossed the background using the stamp set Create-a-Dot. It’s a fun set with a linked circle and some added “fill in the dot” stamps.  So fun! The simple layout was made more “fancy” by adding some paper ruffles and some Twinkle Trim!
For an added touch, I stitched the tag element using my sewing machine and attached a little wooden Forever Heart Chips to the Glazed-up and Sparkle Dusted cup. Since this cup image came unfilled, I decided to add a little tea to the cup by doodling a tea line and watercoloring some of that yummy liquid.
The sequins were added because I just can’t seem to make a card without some sort of ribbon/bling!  LOL  Isn’t that silver embossing luscious?!
You bet I created a sketch to go along with this card!  If you’re interested in playing along with it, the JUNE #clcsipandshare gallery is OPEN FOR ENTRIES!  Please share your creation with us by adding it to our inlinkz below.  We’d love to see how you incorporate this sketch into your yummy creations! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry