Sunday, January 10, 2016

and the WINNER IS..



Thank you to everyone who stopped by and left lovely comments on my post for the hop!  I appreciate you taking the time to visit, read through my post and leave your precious comments.  I cherish each and every one!

The winner of my prize package has been selected!  Please congratulate Linda Knox!  Please register as a new customer on my FSJ site HERE and I will place your order and ship out the items pictured below...No cost to you!


I hope to see the creations you make using these amazing products.  These Color Splash spritzers can be used in a variety of ways!  This time, I used the shimmer sprays as a watercolor medium...I just removed the spritzer nozzle cap, spread some ink onto watercolor paper with a wet brush, added a bit more water to spread it around...and poof...an amazing watercolor background!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry