Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wooo Hoo!!! They're HERE!

The most delicious and lovely planners have arrived at my door!  I'm so excited to start planning in them!  Moving a few page inserts over from my other planner...Setting one up for home, one up for school too!  WOO!!! Have you ordered one yet?  You might consider owning one (or both) of these gorgeous planners!  
My "white" Be amazing planner has a little bit of sunshine inside!  Love the little window pocket too! It's a fun addition and change from the other Webster's Pages planner I have been using.  The white isn't BRIGHT white, I'd consider it a yummy whip cream or coffee creamer white!  DELISH!
My Black and White Journey Days planner is so stinkin' amazing.  Classic, fresh, Ahhhh Mazing!  Love that the coordinating planner pages include pops of Lemon Grass and our Black and White Basics printed paper dividers...Soooo awesome.  

If you're interested in getting one or BOTH planners, the awesome inserts, the WEEKLY or MONTHLY pages, Tassels and/or planner stamps, head over to my shop and fill your cart!  Your order is eligible for any and all qualifying rewards and benefits!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry