Thursday, January 7, 2016

Thank you...

Continuing on with my Quick and Easy "Thank You" card stash is a little artsy number!  So fast, so fun!  To create this card, I used the Media Pattern spray pattern stamp.  I inked the stamp with Pool Play ink then stamped onto Whip Cream cardstock.  After that, I over stamped that with some Cranberry Bliss ink.  I didn't worry about aligning the image, just stamping over it to create more layering of color.  After that, I stamped the Thank You image with Clear Embossing Ink then applied Gold Embossing powder.  I decided to add some "confetti" to the card by flicking some Gold and Silver Silk onto the image, then applying some of the Lemon Grass Confetti Elements with some Journey Glaze. 

To finish the card off, I added a little punched tag stamped with an itty bitty sentiment and tied with a little black licorice twine.  Popping it up with a small foam square gave it the dimension it needed. This stamped panel was attached to a Denim Days card base.  

Supplies needed to recreate this card:  

Tools:  Heat Gun

1 comment:

  1. Love your beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry