Sunday, July 3, 2016

Happy Fourth of July!

Hoping everyone has a fabulous holiday this weekend!

Stamps Used:  Marquee Type, Be Happy
Inks:  Clear Pigment Ink, Huckleberry Fusion
Embossing Powder:  Journey Gold
Papers:  Huckleberry Fusion, retired b/w stripe, Cranberry Bliss, Pool Play, scraps of asst. colors
Dies:  Fancy Label
Adhesive:  Journey Craft Glue, Small Foam Squares
Embellishment:  Wooden Star (no longer available)

Non FSJ Products
Date stamp
Red Candy foil (Wilton)
Gold Disc (Target)
Small White Gift Bag (Joanne's)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Sunday is my "Use up my scraps day" and I was happy I could help my scrap pile shrink a tiny bit. :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Sunday is my "Use up my scraps day" and I was happy I could help my scrap pile shrink a tiny bit. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry