Friday, July 1, 2016

They're HERE!!!!

WAHOOO!!!!

It's HERE!  The highly anticipated launch of the 2016-2017 Fun Stampers Journey Inspiration Book and Catalog is HERE!
Take a peek through this catalog and see what all the HYPE has been about.

We think it's an Ahhhhh-Maaaaazing catalog.  Choc full of inspiration and yummy products!  Make sure you have a pen and paper so you can create a wish list!  (Click on the photo to go directly to the online catalog)
If that's not enough, There is also a Journey Holidays MINI inspiration book and catalog:  Check it out here:
After you're done creating your wish list, Why not head over to my store HERE to do a little shopping?  Stop back here to let me know what made the TOP of your list.  I'd love to know.  PS...My order is already packed and on the way!  It should arrive by July 11!  WOOOO HOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry