Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Just Bloomin' Because!

Such a quick and easy card to create.  I love how the hexie background helps create such a fun card! The florals were stamped in a trio of blues to help develop some depth.  I added some sparkle dust and some Liquid pearls in the center of the flowers to add another layer of dimension.
I love the softness of the taupe seam binding so I decided to add that to this card.  No card of mine is complete without some sort of fiber ribbon, so this worked perfectly.
To finish the card off I added a stamped tag tied with some natural twine...and a bit of bling!  

I'm thrilled to announce this card was named a "weekly Favorite" for the week ending March 22. Thanks for your kind comments!  
Supplies Used:  
Dies/Punches:  Tag Time, Punch Handle
Fibers/Ribbons: Natural Journey Thread, Taupe Binders Tape
Embellishments: Sparkle Drops, Journey Glaze, Sparkle Dust, Baby Blue Liquid Pearls

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful I love the color of this and with the sparkle dust! Thanks for sharing God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry