Monday, March 14, 2016

Bloomin' Bunny!

Oh FUNNNN!!!  I just loved the creative process in making this card.  It was a scrappy paradise on my craft table and I had fun using the leftovers from previous projects.  Notice the brown crinkled paper?  That's some paper rescued from an order from FSJ!  Yes, all FSJ packages are packed securely and safely with bubble wrap, zippered bags and kraft paper wrapping...  I save it all so I can use it in crafty projects!  Do you save your package inserts?
I did a little video tutorial to show how I colored this adorable bunny!  I just LOVE him.  Take a peek at the yummy embossed/"sparklized" background paper.  SOOOO YUMMY, right?!
Anddddd....
Wanna watch me create this fun little bunny?  Here's a video!  Enjoy!
Supplies Used:  

Stamps: ATS Bunny Trail, ATS Damask Print
Inks:  Clear Embossing Ink, Whip Cream, Cocoa Powder, Limeade Splash, Sweet Pear, Oatmeal Cookie, Hazelnut Blend
Papers:  Oatmeal Cookie, Beach Breeze, Yummy Prints
Embellishments:  Sparkle Drops, white seed beads
Fibers/Ribbon:  Beach Breeze Thread
Powders:  Clear Embossing Powder, Sparkle Dust
Adhesives:  Journey Craft Glue, White Liner, Foam Squares
Scraps, Scraps, Scraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry