Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Bloom Box: Tickled Pink!

Hello there Journey friends!

Wahoo!  I'm excited to announce the new BLOOM BOX for March.  I hear my Bloom Box kit will be shipped on Monday and I can't wait to play with this set!  It's such a fun and summery set- perfect for the beachy dreams I'm having right now!
Doesn't this set look FUN?  I just can't wait to play with the leaves, the pretty floral images and of course, the flamingo!  The sentiments are an awesome mix of stick-like and brush lettering fonts! Love that!

Soooo...What will I in my fancy-schmancy kit?
  • Complete red-rubber cling mount (indexed) stamp set.  
  • Four pre cut, cardmaking kits featured above (complete with diecuts and embellishments)
  • Full color instruction booklet with step-by-step directions
  • Featured Technique spotlight and tips.
  • Access to additional NEW inspiration projects. 
  • Richard's Exclusive Tips and Tutorial Monthly Bloom Box Video
Check out Richard's Tickled Pink video here:

Such an awesome deal!  This kit will be available for the month of March ONLY.  After that, the stamp set will be unavailable for purchase until July.  Get your Kit TODAY!  

AND....When you become a Bloom Box subscriber with me, I'll mail you FOUR additional card/project kits (precut and ready to create)/instructional pdfs using your new set! I'll ship those on or before the 20th of each month.    

(Bloom Box:  Six month commitment required)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry