Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sweet Treats...

Made this card as a birthday treat for a friend.   It's part of the Make-Live-Share project I created this week.  The second part will be shared tomorrow so watch for it!  

I just love the sketchedy cupcake image in Birthday Sketch and the pennant dies! I paired the image with some of my old My Minds Eye patterned paper.  I have sooo many 6x6 packs lined up on my crafting table, it's about time to get using it!  
Pure yummy goodness in the little cherry on the top!  Added a bit of Journey Glaze on top to make it shine!
I colored the pearls with a Copic to match the paper (I'll post the colors later). Every bit of paper was distressed with Oatmeal Cookie ink.  MMMMM...Oatmeal cookies and cupcakes.  I'm getting hungry now.  :)
Tie the pennant off with a little Journey Twine and call this card DONE...oh wait, stamp the sentiment on the inside of the card and...now it's done!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry