Sunday, February 22, 2015

Tutu Fest Part 3

Here's card #3 in the series- Not much tweaking here- other than distressing and adding some sparkle here and there.  I can't tell you how much I LOVE this set.  Seriously...It's soooooo cute!  
When I got the kit, I put the rectangle and star dies on my wish list.  I love that most of the dies have the sitching holes along the edges.  As many of you know, I love quilting, so you'll see some sewing and some quilty goodness on some cards to come.
Pretty pink satin ribbon just finishes the card off- I don't think a single card I make is missing a bit of ribbon!  LOL
So I'll be back tomorrow to share another Irish Dancer card and inspiration sheet featuring this set. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry