Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tutu Fest Part 4

This is the final card from the February Kit of the Month.

I'm patting myself on the back for sticking with the inspiration design.  I only tweaked the layout of by turning the tutu...:)

I think this card would make a FABULOUS thank you card for attending a little tikes dance recital or a simple little "Send a Smile" card.
Here's a closer shot of the tutu.  I tried to add a little bit of "tulle" effect on the coloring.  I also added a light sprinkling of Journey sparkle.  SOOO adorable!
This is just the cutest tutu ever!!!  I distressed the cream panel to bring the adorable tutu to the forefront.  Notice the little yellow circle?  Looks like a spotlight to me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry