Friday, February 20, 2015

Tutu Fest Part 2

Alrighty friends...This card design needed no other tweaking other than the arrangement of the pearls. I didn't have room for all three over at the side, so I sprinkled them all over the bottom.  I opted NOT to add distressing ink on this piece- and just trimmed the rectangle panel just a tiny bit all the way around.   I loved the added piece of ribbon that was included- I hardly ever add two pieces to my bows.  
I just love the ballerinas dancing along the top of the card!  Soooo cute.  It reminds me of sitting in the audience for hours and hours and hours and hours as I watched my niece perform in her dance recitals.  HA HA...I especially LOVED watching the tiny tots perform.
As promised, tomorrow I will be posting a special project I created using this adorable set.   You'll want to stop back because I'll have a FREE Inspiration Sheet on my sidebar that will provide the materials, directions and step out photos of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry