Monday, February 2, 2015

They SHIPPED, They SHIPPED!

Yay!  Email arrived this afternoon that my packages are ON THEIR WAY!!! Woo Hoo!!!  I can't wait to break open those boxes and start this exciting journey!  I will be posting a "What's inside the box" video right here as soon as it arrives...

But in the interim, I thought I would share with you one thing that I'm really looking forward to playing with.

TWINKLE TOES!  This is the fabulous Kit of the Month for February.  Don't you just LOVE the adorable little ballerina?  Her tutu is so stinkin cute too!  Here's everything you need to know about getting your hands on this kit:

"Join the Kit of the Month Club!  Members receive enough materials to complete four pre-designed cards, including paper, embellishments and an exclusive stamp set. All materials are pre-cut and include complete instructions, ready for you to assemble and enjoy! In purchasing the Kit of the Month, you are agreeing to a six month subscription service whereby you will receive the initial kit at the time of purchase, and then one kit each month for the next five months. Ongoing kits will be mailed and charged on or around the 5th day of each month. Each kit costs $24.95 plus tax and shipping. Please note, cancelling early will result in a cancellation fee equivalent to one month's kit cost ($24.95). You must email journeycrew@journeyblooms.com to cancel. We are currently shipping the February kit "Twinkle Toes," pictured above."  

...and...If you would like to join me as I work through my KOTM, I have blocked off one Saturday each month to do just that!  This month, I'm inviting my stamping KOTM friends over for a "play date".  This month, it'll be February 21 from 2-4 PM.  Let me know if you would like me to save you a space at the worktable!  

Here are a few ADORABLE photos of cards created from this kit:



Soooo are you dying of cuteness overload yet???  Well, if so, head over to my shop and order this kit!!! You WON'T be sorry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry