Saturday, May 2, 2015

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!

Hello Journey Friends,

What are you doing to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day?  I'm headed to my stamping room to create a special scrapbook for a student who is a gymnast.  She invited me to one of her meets that is this afternoon so I plan on taking photos of the special day and putting them into the book for her.  I always love it when my students think enough to invite me to their extra curricular events.  It makes me feel special and loved when they invite me into their personal lives and happenings.  :)

There are so many AMAZING products that are perfect for not only stampers, cardmakers and product makers, but SCRAPBOOKERS too... If you're interested in receiving a catalog, let me know. I have some left from the 2014 year and am making room for the new catalog to arrive in June!  The catalogs offer so much inspiration and they aren't just for shopping (although they are quite handy for that too!)  Here are some reasons we think FSJ is PERFECT FIT for scrapbookers:  
So now are you ready?  Oh, I've got one more thing to share...

May's promotion is amazing!  If you're interested in becoming a Journey Coach and you sign up this month, you'll receive a box of current catalogs and will also receive a box of NEW catalogs when they are released in JUNE!  That's an awesome deal!  Contact me if you are interested in joining the Journey OR sign up HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry