Sunday, May 31, 2015

FSJCC4 Creative Blooms May Color Challenge...

Hello Journey Friends!

I'm cutting it to the wire with these little babies!  Here's my project for this month's Creative Blooms Color Challenge.  I created a set of Thank You cards for my guests that played along with me, Richard, Gabby and Dustin at my Make-Live-Share event a little while back.  It was fun being able to work within a color range and the perfect colors for this project.

Here's the color range for the challenge:

To color the little guy, I decided to give him some camo pants and some Army themed clothing.  The yellow balloon represents the traditional ribbon that is tied around every tree, every light post and every mile-marker leading to home...They'll be home soon!
I used the following Copic colors for this project:  E00, 35, 37, 95; G 24, 28; YG25, 45, 97; Y26, 35; YR24; W03 and Multiliner 01.
I fussy cut the little guy and as Richard would say.."If in doubt, Pop it Out!" Soooo...I popped it out with a few dimensional dots, added some Journey Twine, tied some beads on the twine and called the front DONE! 
The inside was also stamped.  I used the Thank You ATS sentiments along with the Footprint and the Tank to finish the card off!  Now I'm outta here to work on more Convention Treats!  Only a few days left....WOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry