Thursday, May 7, 2015

LEAK THE SNEAK!

Alert Alert...

Over 70 NEW dies are set to be released in the new catalog in June and I'm here to leak a little sneak Richard gave us this week.  WOOO!  I can't WAIT to get this die!!!
This is an A2 envelope Die!  WOWEE is right!  Richard told us that there are other die elements that will accompany/coordinate with this die too.  Oh MY...So excited.

If you're interested in getting on my list to receive the NEW catalog HOT OFF THE PRESS, please comment below and I will get in touch with you.  I've also got about five more current catalogs available and ready to be mailed out.  Let me know if you would like one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry