Monday, May 4, 2015

Smile!!!

Hello Journey friends,

I'm back to share another card I created this past weekend.  On Sunday, Rose revealed the next coach challenge and I was so excited I got right to work!  This week's challenge is...CIRCLES...LOTS OF CIRCLES...and YAHOO!!!  It's a double win because it's perfect for my May sketch challenge #FSJSC4! YAHOO!!!

Here's the sketch:
and here's my card:
Since the circle elements were added in layers, I glued the background ones flat, the middleground received one pop dot and the sentiment received two...Lots of yummy layers!  After diecutting the oval, i kept the paper in the die and distressed the inside using my finger and some Pool Play ink. YUM!
A closer peek at the FSJ button reveals the adorable etched stitching and the yummy twine bow...No naked buttons for me!
FSJ Products Used:  
Greet and Shout stamp set
Elegant Borders Stamp Set
Circle Dies
Oval Dies
Spring Bloom Minis
Flower Party Dies
Oatmeal Cookie Cardstock
Lemon Grass Cardstock and Ink
Pool Play Cardstock
Whip Cream Cardstock
Sweet Berry Ink
Patterned Paper
Wooden Buttons
Journey Twine
Pearls
Sparkle Dust

Non FSJ Products:  
Double Sided Adhesive for the flowers and sparkle
various smaller circle dies/punches
Copic R46 (for pearls)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry