Friday, May 1, 2015

Introducing: Full Bloom! May Kit of the Month!

Hello stamping friends,

I'm excited to share the new kit of the month available beginning TODAY!!!  It's a beautiful set and I can't wait for mine to arrive so I can play, color, cut and design!!!

Here are all the details about signing up for the Kit of the Month program:
If you know me and my stamping history, you'll know that I REALLY, REALLY love playing with flowers!  There's nothing more beautiful or fun than creating something realistic from a piece of paper...These images are so beautiful and I can't wait to make the flowers come to life on paper! You'll see me using this set quite a bit, I already know.  I'll also be planning some inspiration sheets too so if you are interested in receiving those (always free here), just stop back this month and check them out.

If you're interested in getting a head start on your materials list, let me know if you would like to place an order for the coordinating materials listed below.  I've started a "May Kit of the Month Supplies" party that will close on May 15.  I'll be selecting one person from the list to receive ALL of the hostess perks and benefits of this party, so contact me if you want to join this month's kit party.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry