Friday, May 15, 2015

Thinking of You...

Soon I'll be heading to the FSJ Convention in Phoenix and I'll be meeting up with some fabulous new and old stamping friends.  I can't wait to get together with all my stamping friends!

I'm hosting two secret friend swaps for convention and today, I'm sharing the first card I created for my secret friend in swap #2.  I hope she likes it...I made it just for her...slaved over my inks, papers, dies, stamps, glossy accents, glitter and gold embossing powder while listening to some BB King.

Thinking of The King Of BLUES and the gift of music he left behind also reminded me of some of the LIKES of my new stamping friend...So I used these two themes as my inspiration for this card. Even though it took HOURS to make, I was in my zone and I was wiggling just fine!  Thanks BB King!
Added a bit of a doodly heart...The music just inspired me...:)
Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle...Gotta love that!

And here's a little treat for you...Lucille...BB's CRAZY about her!  Don't forget to "wiggle" as you're listening.  BB told you so!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry