Wednesday, October 28, 2015

beBrave...Some more!


Yummy collage!  I love making beautiful messes!  Here are two cards I created for the Be Brave card drive with FSJ.  I pulled out my retired Bootprint ATS stamp and sentiment, The Hope ATS, The Honeycomb ATS (look closely) some freebie wooden stars, The Tag die, some scraps from silver stripe vellum, some scraps from the Journey Girl wrapping paper, some twine, some pearls, some splashes, silks, pearls and the whole ball of wax!  WOO!  
 Here's the second  (well actually the first) verson...I think it's my favorite...I used all of the same materials except added some taupe seam binding (ruffle taped to the back) and did a little handstitching.
Take a peek at the heart...It's dipped in layers and layers of clear embossing powder.  YUM, texture, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry