Thursday, October 1, 2015

Gettin' Inky Fingers...Hope You Can Cling To!

Hello stamping friends,

I'm back with another fun card contribution to the Hope You Can Cling To card drive for Splitcoaststampers.  This time, I took a "smiley" approach...Looking forward to the last day of chemo, the beginning of the next phase in life...Smiles, Sunshine, HAPPINESS!

Dina challenged everyone to incorporate some fingerprints...Well, I decided to add some of my fingerprints AND some images I drew with my wacom tablet then printed at home.  I wanted to create a little happy scene and I think it turned out well.
I used FSJ inks to color the sun, the grass and the fingerprints.  The "shack" and the sentiment bubble were colored with Copic markers. 
 Isn't it fun???  The little blue dude is cheering for the pink print!  So fun and inspirational.
 Notice the banner on the shack?  :)  Perfectly placed, I think.  ;)
And who doesn't love a smiley sunshine?!  :)  Foam squares galore and lots of fun fussy cutting.

Hope you enjoy this little card.  I hope it brings lots of smiles and HOPE to the person who receives it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry