Saturday, October 3, 2015

PREPARE FOR BATTLE! #HYCCT1503

Hello there stamping friends!

Today I'm joining fellow stampers from Splitcoast in creating another card especially for the Hope You Can Cling To card drive that supports those facing a cancer diagnosis, treatment plan, recovery. Today's challenge comes from Kathy aka CAKath.  

Her challenge (and the challenge thread):  I'm a Warrior!  For those fighting and those supporting them.  Design a CAMO or Native American themed card that is inspirational.  

It was a toss up between a few stamp sets for me... Was I going to use the parachute guy in the set called Soldier Boy (stamp and die set bundle HERE) or the tank in the ATS stamp called Tank You? Tough decision but I decided to bring in the BIG GUNS for this card...The troops are ready!  
 In creating this card, I stamped the tank onto white cardstock then colored (painted) the image with re-inkers and a fine tipped brush.  I used Green Olive, Banana Cream and Bubble Gum.
I also printed a sentiment on the inside and stamped some "fightin' boots" (retired ATS stamp) front and center...Yes, You've got this!  
I hope this card inspires you to create something inspirational for those who are fighting so hard and for those who are right beside them.  Use one of your "colorable" images in a "camo" theme and join the fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry