Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sweet Journey...HYCCT1506

Hey there stamping friends,

I'm back with another fun card created for the Splitcoaststampers Hope You Can Cling To 2015 card drive.  This card was created for Stacy's Hearts for Hope challenge #6.  In this challenge she requested that we incorporate the use of three hearts and a tad bit of red.  SOOO...Here you go...Enjoy!  
I was able to use my Gelli plate on the blue-ish panel.  I also did some experimenting to see if my re-inkers would mix well with the white acrylic paint and lay well on my Gelli Plate.  It DID!  You can't quite see it on the Cranberry Fusion red circle punch, but I stamped the honeycomb ATS image on the circle with Pomegranate ink.  
The background was stamped with Clear embossing ink and I use clear embossing powder over that.  It gave a nice shiny image and added a lot of texture.  :)  The sentiment tag was stamped using the Bezel Blocks ATS and Versafine Onyx ink with clear embossing powder over that.  I also swiped some Buttercream ink over the card base then rubbed off of the embossed parts to heighten the contrast.  
I hope you enjoy this card.  I know it will find a home somewhere and will bring a smile to someone who needs it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment about my creations! I appreciate the feedback and LOVE. A stamp in the hand is a song in the heart. Kerry